433 Motorized Backpack Sprayer, Honda 4-stroke 25 cc Engine, 5 Gallon.
433 Motorized Backpack Sprayer can reach extremely high operating pressures and achieve fine mist application even at extreme distances. Honda GX25 4-stroke engines are highly fuel efficient and run on regular gasoline, so there is never a need to mix gas and oil. The end result is less smoke and less odor, which literally means less headache for the user.
- 5 gallon UV-resistant HDPE tank.
- Pressure gauge for monitoring pressure levels.
- Minimum spray pressure of 14.5 psi; maximum of 435 psi for a wide range of applications.
- Powerful Honda DX25 4-stroke engine delivers a minimum flow rate of 0.5 gal/min at 435 psi.
- Electronic ignition and anti-vibe system.
- Drain connector at the bottom of the tank enables liquids to be drained completely.
- Equipped with high quality dual flat fan jet nozzles and stainless steel nozzle screens.
- Heavy-duty shut-off valve with pressure gauge.
- Large gardens, decorative plants, and shrubs
- Weed control
- Agricultural crops
- Plant care
- Protection against game attack