SOLO® misters are amongst the most popular in the world.
They have become indispensable in agriculture, horticulture, woodland maintenance, public parks and green areas, amongst fruit and vine growers and in coffee and cocoa plantations in Africa and South America. This success does not come out of the blue:
FIRSTLY, misters from SOLO® have an impressive spraying capacity as well as being light. These characteristics make them the environmentally responsible choice for the economical protection of all crops and plantings anywhere in the world.
SECONDLY, SOLO® misters are remarkably robust and easy to handle. Thanks to all these benefits, they have been helping to bring about high yields around the globe for many years. In this, advanced engine technology from SOLO® ensures low fuel consumption, reduced exhaust gas emissions and high performance in continuous use – even when it gets very hot.
In addition to plant protection, this mister can also be used for disinfection, parasite control in animal herds, in stables, storage areas, ships and containers and for mosquito control.
The range of accessories makes the SOLO® 466 even more versatile. If you need to increase the reach, for example when spraying upwards, simply equip our liquid booster pump. This enables the use of longer spray wands while keeping the spray pattern and spray volume constant.
The right nozzle for any crop:
The standard delivery of the SOLO® 466 includes a long reach wide angle nozzle. Other deflectors and diffusers can be purchased separately.
The spray width increases with the wide spray grille. The nozzle with single sided deflector makes it easier to spray rows of crops and also enables you to reach underneath leaves. The double sided deflector allows you to treat two rows at a time.
- New 66.5 cc engine to generate a fan air volume of max. 824 cfm for total plant penetration.
- Aluminum crankcase and high quality engine components for increased power output even under high temperature operating conditions
- Increased engine performance converts to higher misting performance
- Improved fuel efficiency and reduced emissions with modern engine technology and catalytic converter.
- Large 0.37 gallon capacity fuel tank combined with low fuel consumption allow long operating periods.
- Easy starting, fuel pump assisted.
- Effective vibration dampening
- Single multi-function operating handle.
- Efficient air filtering system, easy to maintain.
- Ergonomically shaped and padded tank frame, comfortable, wide, padded shoulder straps and large, padded hip belt for superior operator’s comfort.
- Best weight/performance ratio in its class.
- Compact size, light weight.
- Sturdy frame with integrated carrying handle and stand.
- 2-cycle engine requires 50:1 fuel mix ratio.
- Mosquito control
- Plant protection
- Professional horticulture and landscaping
- Agricultural crops
- Tall trees
- Fruit and vine growers
Made in Germany