303-FA CLEANLine One-hand Foaming Sprayer, 1.25 Liter, (FKM, pH 1-7)
The use of foam for cleaning purposes is gaining popularity. Advantages are visibility and longer dwell time with no run-off even on vertical surfaces. In many cases, foam is used for surfaces that require a reduced moisture level. The SOLO CLEANLine features two one-hand foam applicators that are fitted with seals made from different materials: FKM for acidic spray solutions in the model 303-FA and EPDM for alkaline solutions in the model 303-FB.
The foam quality, i.e. the foam consistency and the moisture content, can be easily adjusted with the patented “varioFOAM” adjustment system. This also protects the operator from any contact with the chemical. Both one-hand foaming sprayers are fitted with a special flat spray nozzle that ensures a fast and even foam application.
New Innovative “varioFOAM” Adjustment System
No interchange of felt inserts, no changing of nozzle, no unnecessary contact with the chemical. With SOLO’s new-patented “varioFOAM” foaming nozzle, the thickness and moisture level of the foam can be easily adjusted by turning an adjustment wheel even while spraying. The wheel is large and easy to use with gloves. The embossed graduation offers exact adjustment possibilities: Dry: The foam is drier and, therefore, more consistent. Wet: A gel-like foam with higher moisture content is produced.
- FKM seal quality for acidic liquids.
- Light, sturdy and translucent tank with easily visible fill volume graduation marks and larger filling opening.
- New large highly efficient and fully sealed pump unit with sturdy pump handle for quick pressurization to maximum 45 psi.
- Automatic pressure relief valve can be manually operated to release pressure.
- Special, adjustable flat spray nozzle with “varioFOAM” foaming function.
- Re-styled ergonomically-shaped handle for convenient operation
- Stable three-footed conical-shaped tank.
- Pump head with slot to insert color-coded content identification card.
- FKM seals for pH 1-7
- Applying acidic-based cleaning fluids
- Commercial cleaning of buildings
- Vehicle repair centers
- Hygienic cleaning of medical rooms, baths and toilets, commercial kitchens, swimming pools, saunas, thermal baths
- Cleaning plumbing fittings