CLEANLine 307-B Handheld Sprayer, 2 Gallon,
(EPDM pH 7-14)
Fats, oils and protein residues are stubborn substances in the kitchen and food processing areas that require the application of alkaline cleaning solutions. These solutions are also used for cleaning glass, de-greasing components in the metal industry, or for cleaning jobs in the car industry.
EPDM seals effectively protect connecting seams on SOLO CLEANLine Sprayers. Apart from alkaline cleaning solutions, EPDM is also suited for the application of disinfecting solutions such as those used in hospitals and swimming pools. To guarantee a long service life, all mechanical parts of the SOLO CLEANLine Sprayers are sealed to protect from coming into contact with the chemical. Special, high-quality nozzles ensure an even and consistent spray pattern.
- Durable high-density polyethylene (HDPE) tanks are resistant against UV ray impact and are corrosion-resistant and transparent.
- Heavy-duty HDPE tank is extremely durable yet lightweight, with easily visible fill level markings.
- High-quality seals fitted to all parts that come in contact with chemical.
- Ergonomically-shaped operating components.
- Efficient, heavy-duty pumps for quick and effortless pressurization.
- Corrosion-resistant plastic parts.
- Equipped with chemical-resistant EPDM seals for use with alkaline and disinfecting solutions.
- Large efficient piston pump attains desired operating pressure with fewer pump strokes.
- Large opening for easy filling and cleaning.
- Large pump handle with integrated spray wand retainer.
- Automatic pressure relief valve releases pressure at 45psi or can be manually operated to release pressure.
- High-quality, chemical-resistant flat fan spray nozzle.
- Ergonomically-shaped commercial shut-off valve with lock-on/lock-off feature and strong nylon-reinforced high-pressure hose.
- Convenient nylon carrying strap.
- EPDM seals for pH 7-14
- Applying alkaline cleaning solutions
- Applying disinfecting solutions