CLEANLine 307-A Handheld Sprayer, 2 Gallon, (Viton® pH 1-7)
Acidic-based cleaning fluids are used effectively in the commercial cleaning of buildings and in vehicle repair centers. They are also used to combat lime residues and deposits as well as germs, bacteria and much more. They are needed for the hygienic cleaning of medical rooms, baths and toilets, commercial kitchens, swimming pools, saunas, thermal baths and for cleaning plumbing fittings. These acidic solutions are a tough test for the seals and parts in the sprayer.
Specifically built for this industry, the SOLO CLEANLine sprayers are equipped with Viton® seals and O-rings. These sprayers can also be used with solutions that contain oil or solvents. The pump systems are sealed to prevent these aggressive liquids from causing any mechanical damage. This contributes to a long service life.
- Durable high-density polyethylene (HDPE) tank is resistant against UV ray impact and is corrosion-resistant and transparent.
- Heavy-duty HDPE tank is extremely durable yet light, with easily visible fill level markings.
- High-quality seals fitted to all parts that come in contact with chemical.
- Ergonomically-shaped operating components.
- Efficient, heavy-duty pumps for quick and effortless pressurization.
- Corrosion-resistant plastic parts.
- Equipped with Viton® seals and O-rings for use with acidic liquids and solutions that contain oil or harsh solvents.
- Large efficient piston pump attains desired operating pressure with fewer pump strokes.
- Large opening for easy filling and cleaning.
- Large pump handle with integrated spray wand holder.
- Automatic pressure relief valve can be manually operated to release pressure.
- High-quality, chemical-resistant flat spray nozzle.
- Practical, long and wide carrying strap.
- Ergonomically-shaped shut-off valve and strong nylon-reinforced hose.
- Viton® seals for pH 1-7
- Applying acidic-based cleaning fluids
- Commercial cleaning of buildings
- Vehicle repair centers
- Hygienic cleaning of medical rooms, baths and toilets, commercial kitchens, swimming pools, saunas, thermal baths
- Cleaning plumbing fittings