ELIMINATE. MAINTAIN. GROW & PROTECT.
Rugged SOLO® backpack sprayers are flexible and ergonomically designed for virtually any spraying task both large and small.
Piston pump for liquid formulations.
With a proven piston pump, you will be reliably equipped for applying spray liquid or insecticides in your garden. A low number of wearing parts and sturdy technology ensure a long service life and minimum maintenance.
The SOLO® 473-P, with connecting rod-actuated piston pump, can produce a wide pressure range of up to 90 psi and is capable of performing virtually every spraying task. Easily and effectively handles liquid disinfectants, fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides and formulations for tree, shrub and plant protection.
- High performance piston pump for increased pressure capabilities of up to 90 psi.
- Rugged metal frame for stability when filling.
- Extra-large tank openings for easier filling and cleaning.
- 28″ unbreakable wand and shut-off valve for excellent reach.
- Commercial shut-off valve with lock-on/lock-off feature to minimize user fatigue.
- Viton® seals in key locations ensure long service and durability.
- Interchangeable pump handle for left or right-hand operation.
- 48″ nylon-reinforced high-pressure hose for extended reach.
- Double filtration system: filter basket and nozzle filter.
- Four-nozzle assortment for multiple spraying tasks: adjustable, fan spray, hollow cone, and jet stream nozzles. TeeJet® compatible.
- Large private gardens, decorative plants, shrubs and plantations
- Public gardens and landscaping, greenhouses
- Weed control
- Agricultural crops
- Plant care
- Protection against game attack
Comes with a wide variety of nozzle tips for all of your spraying needs:
- Plastic Adjustable
- Fan Spray
- Hollow Cone
- Jet Stream
These nozzle sprays all come standard.
Accepts TeeJet® nozzle tips
Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Dow Elastomers
TeeJet® is a registered trademark of TeeJet Technologies and Spraying Systems Co.