303-FB CLEANLineOne-Hand Foaming Sprayer,1.25 Liter,
(EPDM, pH 7-14)
The use of foam for cleaning purposes is gaining popularity. Advantages are visibility and longer dwell time with no run-off even on vertical surfaces. In many cases, foam is used for surfaces that require a reduced moisture level. The SOLO CLEANLine features two foam applicators that are fitted with seals made from different materials: FKM for acidic spray solutions in the model 303-FA and EPDM for alkaline solutions in the model 303-FB.
The foam quality, i.e. the foam consistency and the moisture content, can be easily adjusted with the patented “varioFOAM” adjustment system. This also protects the operator from any contact with the chemical. Both handheld foaming sprayers are fitted with a special flat spray nozzle that ensures a fast and even foam application.
New Innovative “varioFOAM” Adjustment System
No interchange of felt inserts, no changing of nozzle, no unnecessary contact with the chemical. With SOLO’s new-patented “varioFOAM” foaming nozzle, the thickness and moisture level of the foam can be easily adjusted by turning an adjustment wheel even while spraying. The wheel is large and easy to use with gloves. The embossed graduation offers exact adjustment possibilities: Dry: The foam is drier and, therefore, more consistent. Wet: A gel-like foam with higher moisture content is produced.
- Durable high-density polyethylene (HDPE) tanks are resistant against UV ray impact and are corrosion-resistant and transparent.
- High-quality seals fitted to all parts that come in contact with chemical.
- Ergonomically-shaped operating components.
- Efficient, heavy-duty pumps for quick and effortless pressurization.
- Corrosion-resistant plastic parts.
- Equipped with EPDM seal quality for alkaline liquids.
- Light and sturdy, translucent tank with easily visible fill volume graduation marks and larger filling opening.
- Smooth, sealed pump with large pump handle for quick and efficient pressurization to maximum 45 psi.
- Automatic pressure relief valve releases pressure at 45 psi and can be manually to empty container.
- Special, adjustable flat spray nozzle with “varioFOAM” foaming function.
- Large ergonomically-shaped handle.
- Stable three-footed conical-shaped tank.
- EPDM seals for pH 7-14
- Applying alkaline-based foaming chemicals