487-CI Acetone Sprayer, 3 Gallon.
Designed specifically for use in concrete preparation and treatment. With its rugged polyethylene tank and unbreakable wand, the concrete sprayers provide outstanding performance, efficiency, and durability. Performs as efficiently as traditional steel sprayers at a fraction of the cost.
487-CI sprayers are designed specifically for applying acetone-based formulations, most alcohols and ammonia.
- EPDM seals for excellent protection against the effects of Acetone.
- HDPE tank with ultra violet inhibitors; will not dent, crack, or corrode.
- Extra long 72” Acetone-resistant hose for extended reach.
- Built-in air inflation valve allows pressurizing the sprayer using a compressor.
- Large pump pressurizes the sprayer as much as 50% faster than the competition.
- Automatic pressure relief valve releases excess pressure at 45 psi.
- 20” brass wand provides chemical resistance to Acetone.
- Brass nozzles: .4 gpm cone, .2 gpm cone, and .5 gpm fan nozzles.
- Includes jet stream, flat fan, hollow cone and plastic adjustable nozzles.
- 4.5” opening allows easy filling and thorough cleaning.
- Acetone-based formulations
- Most alcohols