One of the most frightening things for a homeowner to experience is the detection of mold and mildew in their homes. This discovery brings to light two serious issues: first, the mold itself, which can be hazardous to your family’s health, and second, a moisture problem, such as a leak or flood. The source of the moisture must be addressed. If not, the mold will recur even if it has been treated.
Treating mold and mildew can be a serious situation. How do you know if you can treat this yourself or if you need the help of a professional?
This article by Restoration Master provides some great tips on identifying and treating household mold issues. http://restorationmasterfinder.com/restoration/mold-mildew-cleanup-faq/
Pressure sprayers are effective tools for dispersing antimicrobial solutions to kill mold. Pressure sprayers allow you to target exactly where you want the solution – there are even attachments that will help you get into crevices and in walls.
ALWAYS ensure you follow the manufacturers instructions on mixing and using the chemicals
Wear protective eye and face gear, and protect any skin that may come in contact with the solution
Ensure you are in a well-ventilated area
Pressure sprayers have different seals depending on the type of product you are using. When purchasing a sprayer make sure you are buying the correct type of sprayer, to avoid leaks.
For information on SOLO sprayers see: us.solo.global