Efficient, Affordable, Available
Small upgrades can yield big savings. Before COVID-19, facilities used inexpensive trigger sprayers to clean and disinfect. COVID-19 changed the way facilities clean. In almost the blink of an eye, facilities wanted innovative sprayer solutions. As a result, the demand for lithium-ion sprayer technology exploded.
But in the same vein, COVID-19 decimated school and business budgets. Frequent disinfection requires a bigger budget and more staff, two aspects handicapped by COVID-19.
Lithium-ion sprayers have many benefits, but they are expensive for facilities with small budgets. A one-hand sprayer, like Solo's 404-V, is efficient, affordable, and available now.
404-V Industrial Sprayer
- Equipped with Viton® seals and O-rings throughout for use with acidic liquids and solutions
- Sealed pump system to prevent aggressive liquids from causing any mechanical damage and to contribute to a long service life
- Light and sturdy, translucent tank with easily visible fill volume graduation marks and large opening
- Large pump handle for quick and efficient pressurization to maximum 45psi
- Automatic pressure relief valve can be manually operated to release pressure
- Plastic adjustable spray nozzle can produce very even fine mist to a jet stream
- Large ergonomically-shaped handle for operator comfort