As businesses re-open, cleaning and disinfection play a critical role in protecting public health from the coronavirus. Solo has the tools businesses need to clean and disinfect properly.
Disinfect Essential Facilities Thoroughly with Solo's 307-B Tank Sprayer
Equipped with a 53" long hose and 20" unbreakable wand, Solo's tank sprayers enable the user to spray far and wide without continually carrying the sprayer.
Apply an even layer of a chemical solution to a surface and achieve necessary dwell times with ease, as required by the EPA.
- 2-gallon capacity allows user to work longer without having to refill the tank
- Large piston pump pressurizes the sprayer as much as 50% faster than the competition
- 4.5” opening allows easy filling and thorough cleaning
- High-quality, chemical-resistant flat spray nozzle provides even distribution of chemical solution
- Optional plastic adjustable nozzle ranges from a jet stream to a very fine mist, which allows for consistent surface coverage (Plastic adjustable nozzle not included. Available for purchase separately.)
- EPDM seals throughout for chemical solutions that are 7-14 pH, such as quats, alkaline disinfectants, and bleach solutions
- EPDM seal equipped unit is compatible with graffiti removal chemical solutions
Clean With The Touch of a Button Using Solo's 460-Li
Solo's 460-Li battery-operated handheld sprayer is a practical helper for businesses and facilities using neutral, sustainable cleaning chemical solutions. A small but powerful electric pump allows the operator to spray for up to 60 minutes.
- Lithium-ion battery for up to 60 minutes of continuous spraying
- Easy charging at any USB port (charging cable included). Completely charges in 90 minutes!
- Plastic adjustable nozzle ranges from a fine mist to a jet stream
- Transparent, sturdy, and lightweight 1-liter capacity offers quick versatility for a variety of spraying tasks
- Ergonomically designed handle with smooth 1-button operation
- Flexible pick-up tube enables multi-directional spraying (even upside down!
- Compatible with neutral chemical solutions. No aggressive, acid-or solvent-containing liquids, disinfectants and waterproofing agents must be applied.