456-F Handheld Sprayer, 2 Gallon, Professional, Foamer, (Viton® pH 1-7)
Specifically designed for work with foaming chemicals and “green” cleaning formulations that require additional dwell time. Ideal for controlling termites and other pests hidden within wall voids. Can also be used to eradicate mold and mildew – especially on vertical surfaces..
- Special foam applicator nozzle for surface cleaning applications.
- Pressure gauge for monitoring pressure during application.
- Brass wand for added durability.
- Optional flexible wall void applicator available for treating within wall voids (part #4900643).
- Optional brass void foam injector available for treating within crevices (part # 4900644).
- Extra large, heavy-duty pump pressurizes the tank with far fewer strokes; as much as 50% more efficient than the competition.
- Equipped with all Viton® seals for superior chemical resistance.
- Rugged piston pump for quick pressurization.
- Pressure relief valve vents excess pressure.
- Commercial quality shut-off valve with lock-on/lock-off feature reduces operator fatigue.
- Large 4.5” tank opening for effortless filling and cleaning.
- Includes .4 gpm brass 80º flat fan, plastic adjustable, hollow cone, and jet stream nozzles. TeeJet® compatible.
- Adjustable webbed nylon carry strap makes carrying easy.
- Durable, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) tank, pump and sprayer parts.
- 28” unbreakable wand and shut-off valve for excellent reach.
- Viton® seals for pH 1-7
- Pest control
- Mold remediation
- Cleaning and general spraying