407-CI Concrete Sprayer.
Designed specifically for use in concrete preparation and treatment. With its rugged polyethylene tank and unbreakable wand, the concrete sprayers provide outstanding performance, efficiency, and durability. Performs as efficiently as traditional steel sprayers at a fraction of the cost.
407-CI sprayers are designed specifically for use with curing compounds, form release agents and general spraying tasks and can apply up to 35% solids.
- Viton® seals for durability andsafety with a wide variety of chemicals.
- HDPE tank with ultra violet inhibitors; will not dent, crack, or corrode.
- 48” nylon reinforced hose for extended reach.
- Built-in air inflation valve allows pressurizing the sprayer using a compressor.
- Large pump pressurizes the sprayer as much as 50% faster than the competition.
- Automatic pressure relief valve releases pressure at 45 psi.
- 28” unbreakable wand and commercial shut-off valve.
- Fitted with a 1 gpm, 110º flat fan nozzle for spraying higher solid content curing compounds.
- Includes jet stream, flat fan, hollow cone and plastic adjustable nozzles.
- 4.5” opening allows easy filling and thorough cleaning.
- Curing compounds
- Form release agents
- General spraying tasks
Comes with a wide variety of nozzle tips for all of your spraying needs:
- Plastic 1gpm 110º Flat Fan
- Plastic Adjustable
- Flat Fan
- Hollow Cone
- Jet Stream
These nozzle sprays all come standard.
Accepts TeeJet® nozzle tips
Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Dow Elastomers
TeeJet® is a registered trademark of TeeJet Technologies and Spraying Systems Co.