Pressure Water Tank.
Portable water supply for wet cutting, core drilling and the prevention of dust accumulation on building sites.
Tank, pump and sprayer parts are made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE), which is superior to metal in breakage and corrosion resistance. Ultraviolet inhibitor in HDPE provides years of protection from sunlight damage. Powered by high-performance piston pump, which pressurizes the tank up to 45 psi with as much as 50% more efficiency than the competition.
- The extra large 4.5“ tank opening allows for spill-free filling and easy cleaning.
- The pump unit is very efficient and easy to pump. A stroke volume of 20 cu. in. provides a quick pressure build-up.
- The large pump handle is made of impact resistant plastic material. A quarter turn of the pump handle is all it takes to switch from pump function to carrying function.
- The automatic pressure relief valve releases excess pressure at 45 psi and may be used to manually release pressure as desired.
- The 11 foot long high-pressure nylon-reinforced hose is particularly durable and allows for extended reach.
- The hose connection is equipped with a quick connect valve. When the hose is disconnected from the cut-off machine, no water will be wasted.